IT Career Services
Get Trained, Get Certified, & Get Hired!
At LeaderQuest, our help doesn’t end when you finish your classes. We’ll guide through every step of the job hunt by connecting you with employers and helping you create a resume, cover letter, and online presence to outshine your competition. Ready for an IT, cyber security, or project management career you’ll love? Contact us today and we can help!
One-On-One Career Coaching
Our Employment Development Managers (EDMs) are consummate professionals employed specifically to help our students find jobs. We have an EDM at each of our four locations: Colorado Springs, Dallas, Denver, Jacksonville, and San Antonio. They know the industry. They know the big employers. They also know exactly what those employers are looking for and how to get hired.
Dedicated to Your Employment
Here are a few of the ways EDMs can help. Their skills include:
- Valuable employer partnerships with local IT companies
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of working with recruiters and potential employers
- Insider info on the hard and soft skills that will get you that interview
- Expertise in all things job hunt-related, including resumes, cover letters, interviews, and online profiles
No matter what your background, EDMs will do everything within their power to connect you with employers that offer an IT career you can build a life on and a salary that makes you smile.
Find Your Dream Job in IT, Cyber Security, or Project Management
Looking for a great career, but not sure where to start? That’s fine.
We’ll sit you down with one of our Career Training Consultants who can help you.
The best IT school for your career goals and work experience
What qualifications you’ll need to wow employers
Your compensation once you’ve acquired your new skills
Planning your next move to advance in the IT industry
Looking For Qualified Candidates to Hire?
If you’re an employer who needs to fill out your team with qualified workers look no further! We know our students and we know who’d be a good fit in terms of ability, background, and company culture. If you’re interested in hiring our graduates, reach out to us today!
Student Testimonial – Making $15,000 More in Project Management
There’s no doubt about it. Our IT training gets results, but don’t take our word for it. Watch the video to hear the story of Craig, a professional who needed a little extra to help to get the career he wanted. This is how we helped get him a job he loves.
Turn Your LinkedIn Profile Into Your Greatest Asset
Statistics show that over 90% of recruiters are using LinkedIn to find hires. It helps people connect with potential employers, collaborators, and shows up high in search results when an employer is vetting you. Here are a few of the skill you’ll learn . . .
- Connecting with the jobs you want and the employers/recruiters who can help you there
- Leveraging your LinkedIn account as high-impact advertising for your personal brand
- Creating a profile that makes employers seek YOU out
Polish Your Resume & Create an Unforgettable Cover Letter
We’ll help you develop a personal career strategy. With career services, you’ll . . .
- Improve your resume & interview skills with one-on-one coaching
- Gain direct resume referrals to IT hiring managers
- Get insider knowledge on the hard and soft skills managers want
- Maximize your resume and cover letters for an unforgettable first impression
With one-on-one coaching sessions, you’ll have the chance to practice the skills you need to crush your next interview.
Once you’ve earned certifications, get the career you want in IT support, networking, project management, or cyber security.
JOB SEARCH TECHNIQUES
You’ll learn invaluable IT job search & networking strategies and enhance your professional skills to make the connections you need.
Once you finish your classes, join our exclusive LeaderQuest Technical Professionals LinkedIn Group to see hot jobs in your area.