Interested in a career in information technology or cyber security?
We can help you choose an IT career path! Join our mailing list, and we’ll send you our 2017 IT Careerfinder white paper, totally free!
Choosing an IT career can be a daunting task. You must balance personal experience and aptitude against the likely future of the role, both in terms of earnings and the number of IT job positions that will be available in the coming years. If you’re considering an IT career or specifically, a career in cyber security, we have good news for you! Business is booming and there are more IT job postings for these occupations with every passing year.
Sign up for our IT Career Training White Paper
If you’re wondering about jobs in information technology that might be perfect for you, download the CURRENT IT Career Finder!Download the Current IT Career Finder!
What’s in the Careerfinder?
This white paper contains useful information on six IT careers in demand, including:
- Computer User Support Specialists
- Computer Network Support Specialists
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Computer Network Architects
- Information Security Analysts
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
For each of these occupations, we can help answer important questions, like:
- What do people in this role do every day?
- Is this occupation expected to grow?
- What salary do people in this occupation earn?
- What skills are required for this occupation?
- What certifications are required for this occupation?
Are you interested in IT certification?
LeaderQuest can help you get the IT certifications you need to get that promotion or career change you’ve been looking for! Speak with one of our IT career training consultants today and make the change you’ve been waiting for. We’re experts on careers in the IT industry, and we’d love to help you get hired.