An estimated one third to one half of the population are introverts, who work best independently and can be easily stressed by busy networking activities. If you’re an introvert, you may have skipped networking events in the past. But networking is a key part of excelling in any industry, and can even help you get hired.
Learn how to network on your own terms and in your own comfort zone.
- 6 reasons why you should network
- How to identify your network
- Non-traditional networking strategies
- Become your own professional stylist
- Develop a game plan for networking that works
For more information, please contact Heather Dixon, firstname.lastname@example.org.