Have a LinkedIn account but not sure what to enter or how to use it effectively?
LinkedIn is used for professional communication across many businesses around the world. Learn the secrets that bring hiring managers to your profile and employment opportunities to your inbox!
Staying up-to-date with the most efficient ways in using LinkedIn is very important, especially if it means getting you your desired job, so don’t wait to register for this event!
This workshop will cover a number of useful techniques:
- How to market your headline/value proposition to the RIGHT people.
- How to emphasize your skills and abilities using industry-specific keywords to get the results you want.
- How to utilize your resources to get to the top of a hiring manager’s contact list.
- Why profile pics are important and how to get a great one.
- Why having a complete profile is so important.
- How to look for a job on LinkedIn.
- How to really connect and network with people and organizations.
ABOUT OUR STAFF
Aaron Kiewicz is a Community Engagement Manager with LeaderQuest. His primary focus is community outreach to help find amazing events for LeaderQuest students and ways for LeaderQuest to get involved locally. If you have any questions, please contact Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LeaderQuest offers a variety of training programs in person and online to help students get IT and cyber security certifications. Programs take 10-25 days and are taught by expert instructors who have experience in the field. After getting certified, we make it our number one goal to find you a great position. Want to get certified? Contact us today.